Sunday, October 2, 2011

Yes, its my first post...so welcome!

Well, I'm back to the blogging world, and it feels great(so far!). I have a lot to say most days, but not a lot of time to write about it. I'm hoping to change that.

Who am I, you ask? Well, I'm just mom, really. Actually I'm a busy mom of two children, one of those being a teenage daughter whose main job it seems right now is to make my life as hard as possible. A tween-age(this is a real word, I've been told) son, who is responsible for at least half of my grey hair problem. I've been a work at home mom for 10+ years, and while I love my job, I'm ready for a career change...like yesterday! I've been married for almost 10 years, to a man child whom I love dearly but most days, I consider him my third child.

I get my kicks by playing games online, and zoning out to the boob tube when I can steal the remote away from one of the others living here. I also like to read, and recently I've been obsessed with twitter parties. I fill the voids in my life by entering(and sometimes winning) online contest.

That's about it. Come back often.

No comments:

Post a Comment